We're thrilled to announce that our Women in Tech Africa agenda is now live and packed with an inspiring array of talks, workshops and more - take a first look and plan your visit to the hottest event for Africa's pioneering women in tech.
Returning for another year in March 2020, the Women in Tech Africa summit has already grown to be an unmissable fixture of the tech event calendar. Following the success of 2019, this dynamic event is going to be even bigger and better than before, with double the number of seats and plenty of new features and speakers.
Across the two days at CCCC, Cape Town, you'll meet leading figures of the industry, hear from best-in-class speakers, explore new trends and understand ways to tackle the challenges facing the sector, all in a supportive environment championing inclusivity and driving change.
Our agenda has been thoughtfully curated to meet the growing needs of the industry and to ensure that all 1,200 attendees leave ready to make an impact in their field.
Agenda at a glance
Here are just are just some of the featured highlights that you can expect at the Women in Tech Africa 2020 summit. Check our website and social channels for further updates to the agenda.
The Roadmap to a Digital Africa
- Gain insight into the role technology is playing in unlocking Africa's economic potential
- Understand the opportunities of next-generation technologies through practical applications of Blockchain, IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Drones, 3D Printing and more
- A futuristic look at the technologies of 2030 and beyond
Diversity & Inclusion: Defining the Tone of your Company's Culture
- Explore how you can initiate an impactful D&I programme in your business
- Looking beyond gender; delving into the societal impact of diversity quotas
- Identify your role in speaking up and taking action in dissolving archaic and inherent gender stereotypes in technology
Take Charge of your Future
- Upskilling for the Fourth Industrial Revolution and how you can level up for leadership
- The fundamentals of negotiation outside of a contract; how to influence your co-workers
- Exploring how to seek out mentorship and the pathway to becoming a good mentee
Next-Generation Work and Talent
- Consider how tech is set to change the future of work in Africa
- Overcoming the challenges in communication between tech and non-tech roles
- Exploring how boosting digital inclusion across Africa can help fill the technology skills gap
Get Startup Ready
- Clarity on the fundamentals needed in the early stages of a venture
- Guidance on how to set up financial structures for business success
- Empowering women through socially impactful entrepreneurialism
Don't miss your chance to take charge of your future and join the movement of empowered female tech professionals at Women in Tech Africa 2020. Secure your seat now or take a look at our detailed agenda and plan your visit.